Killing Mould is not as easy as it may seem, nor is it the end of the story. Dead mould spores can also have a significant impact on your health. If dead spores become airborne they can easily be inhaled and can affect your health, particularly those with respiratory issues.
If your house has a musty smell then you can be assured that Mould is present in your house and an assessment with a Mouldgone professional would be advisable. We provide a detailed report after a thorough review of your premises. This report entails suggestions on how to halt the source of the problem, setting up a Mould treatment plan for Mould removal, offering aftercare products and a to-do list to keep mould at bay.
Mould must be properly removed. Simply spraying a generic product throughout your house is not a solution, it might offer a temporary fix but the mould will return. You need to ascertain the source, the reason mould is growing in that location, then determine a remediation and treatment plan.
Supermarket mould-kill products are generally not the answer. These products are usually bleach and chlorine based that will mask the mould odours initially, but not kill the spores, therefore it will return. Often you will find yourself having to repeat cleaning the process. Vinegar does not kill mould nor does Bleach.
Treating mould requires a detailed plan that works to eliminate the issues that are surface, hidden and airborne, followed by applications of a specific non-toxic chemical agent that will stop mould returning.
Here at Mouldgone we can take the guess work out of the process by treating and remediating your mould problem for you. We use only NON-TOXIC, FDA approved chemicals.
If your mould problem is less that 2 Sq meters (10 square feet) you can attempt to treat the mould yourself. Ensure you use the right products to kill the mould.