There are a number of ways to handle a mould breakout.
If you have a small area of concern it can be treated with Concrobium MouldControl or Concrobium Disinfectant. These Non-toxic products are FDA approved, family safe, easy to use and effective. We highly recommend using a Microfibre cloth to clean as it collects dirt and mould as you wipe.
Be aware mould isn’t always visible to the naked eye, it can easily grow in small hidden spaces ie under beds, behind cupboards, in AC ducting or units. Mould comes in a range of colours, with white mould being the hardest to see, and potentially the most dangerous to your health.
The common urban myth might have you believe Vinegar or Bleach (which is toxic) will remove mould. This is not the case, your problem will be masked and return quickly.
If you treat one small area only you could find your mould problem return quicker than expected. Or, If you miss any areas in your cleaning regime mould can quickly spread throughout the remaining area.
Read all about Mould on walls here
A more thorough way to determine how to address mould is by undertaking a professional Inspection.
A Mouldgone inspection is completed by a qualified mould specialist. A room by room inspection is carried out using a variety of tools including thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters.
The source of the moisture issue is located during this inspection and a Full and detailed report is provided. This report can be used to present to the landlord if needed.
At this inspection, Mouldgone staff will provide a wealth of knowledge to ensure you don’t encounter recurring problems. We offer advice on how to ventilate, control the humidity in the room, air flow, dehumidification, AC modality and AC cleaning regimes, paint preferences (note: we do not provide a painting service)
Mouldgone can also offer a full service to professionally clean and remediate your room, unit, entire home or office. Quotes available on inspection.
All MOULDGONE Products are Non-Toxic, Imported from the USA and are FDA, CDC & EPA approved – Kid Safe – Pet Safe – Family Safe